Monday, May 17, 2010

Me...

Me... Its not easy to understand me unless ur in my shoes and lived my exact lifestyle.. But if urs is totally different, then, u wont be able to understand even half of it..

So if i dont have anione hu understands me, where do i fall? Hu picks me up?

My past has made me hu i am now.. Whats changed and what has not is with regard to whatever lyfe has thought me in the past.. Still, there are some things that cannot change..

Family...

The base of all lives, the start and the beginning.. Even if u dun have one, it depends on the ppl u mix with..

I'm not used to, no, i neva tell anione wads in my heart.. I dun jus blatter out everitin in an instant.. I choose the person properly.. When ur young, other then ur own family, hu else will wana hear ur daily activities.. I dont have that..

Whats the point?? Even i pour out on this page.. Will anione ever understand? No, they jus sae, "here u go again" or "its alwaes aboud u" or "u neva change"..

There are things that i cant do for u baby.. Like reporting or telling my daily stories or saeing i love u or i miss u.. Its sometimes even hard to sae sori.. Coz i neva had one whom i can do that to.. They jus become memories, locked away in one part of my brain.. Family is impt.. Frankly speaking i blame my family for this.. They left a huge hole that even 5 years of my time that i've been with u n notin has changed..

Thats why i feel lonely.. I'm pretty used to being a listener, then to be listened..

I wana make u "My family".. But i cant coz when i go home i dont see u.. Thats what family is rite?

I just hate this part of my life.. It neva changed.. I'm so used to this that i cant even remember the last time i cried..

Alas, this post is just for show in the end.. Coz everione's goin "Whats up with this guy?".. Simply because no one understood a thing i jus said..

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. It's just that, you think you're alone. I could feel your hurt while readinq this. Yea, life's just a bytch. But the people around you are the ones who make life awesome. You build walls just to see who cares enouqh to brinq them down. I suppose everyone thinks of you as an anqel that qod had sent down to earth. Trust me, you're stronq. And it's hard to find someone like you. Others are qreatful to have you but they just don't understand what you're qoinq thru, am i riqht? Life's short. Follow your heart. Don't hold back your feelinqs. Let them out (:

    ReplyDelete