Friday, February 12, 2010

the meet up

it was one of those special meetups again. a meeting that i alwaes looked forward to but a meeting where i got to be very very patient due to its constant re-scheduling. n on top of that i'm the one that forks out the money. hahax. not that i'm complaining. for this kind of meeting i'm reali willing to do anitin.

Let me get straight to the point aboud this post. After the above paragraph, i've been typing n re-typing aboud the meetup. There is just so many things i wana type out but everitin gets jumbled up. I just wished i could re-experience the meetup over again n again. I have neva felt so comfortable for so long.

I'm searching for another who can make me feel the same way but perhaps u are that onli special one?

bein by ur side is just a slice of the whole cake. i want the whole cake. love n hugs. *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment