Tuesday, February 23, 2010

alone after all

yea, 2 IS better then 1. the fact that sum1 is alwaes with u. ur not alone. by ur side, guiding u, lending a hand. but one cannot deny the fact that certain things, actuali, many things, needs to be done alone.

i've been alone for a year n its been great definitely. onli prob was bein lonely. i keep havin the thought of hu to kol? hu to msg? hu to disturb? hu to hangout with? noeing that they might be busy n not wanting to be a disturbance. but no more. i dun feel lonely. i dun feel empty. like there's a hole in my heart. i feel warmth inside. happy.

but this does not change the fact that i'm alone when it comes to me. myself. my goals. my life. my health. my achivements. everitin. i pushed myself without anione's help. i took care of myself when i'm sick. lifted myself up when i'm down. smile when i couldnt. at the same time i helped others in need when i myself isnt in gd shape. i'm happy for myself. its hard but i have to accept this solid fact that i'm alone in the end. no one is responsible for me but myself. so, in the end, i'm alone after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment